1. Add a bag of Innocovers in a clean container (depending on your order, if glitter is needed cut the package of the glitter and add to the container and mix the dry products thoroughly).
2. Add 6 Liters of room temperature water, mix with your hands while pouring water (you can add more water if needed).
3. Continue mixing by your hands for 3-5 minutes until the product is completely dissolved and the results in a paste-like form.
4. Wait for about 20 minutes (the product could stay out longer).
5. Start applying by using a plastic trowel with your dominant hand while you pick up some product with your non-dominant hand.
6. Use the plastic trowel at an angle of about 10 degrees to smear the innocovers on the wall at a consistent pressure with a maximum thickness of 2 mm.
7. Drying time is 24-48 hours at normal room temperature depending on the air circulation of the space.
Materials needed for 30-35 SF:
One package of innocovers
A Clean container
6-7 liter of water